Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Because i want to


David Douglas Duncan has this amazing book called :
GoodBye Picasso
I'd love a copy but hear they are hard to find.
Based on just some of the photos inside,I might be willing to shell out for it though.

Listening to: podcasts
some of these
music wise i am at a loss. I've gone off music.
I seem to be listening to a lot of classic fm radio stations.
Secretly hoping one day I'll turn to radio station and all music will be right in the world again.
Maybe someone can make me a mixed cd with something amazing..any recommends?

I think I made a big mistake.
I cancelled netflix.
I'm not watching anything.
I am waiting for this and pretty much only this
However, I might see this too

Reading:

oh yeah ,I'm ashamed but I am on twitter now.
Both personally and for the gallery.
MylissaBird & LBGallery.

No comments: