Wednesday, April 22, 2009

the future is in books/coffee/flowers/art and second hand


(via fette via americansuberbx) 

Really loving this interview/discussion 
between Professor Gassan & Students w/ Duane Michals.

I heart box sets

I just can't get over how great of a magazine this is.
Some of the best reads i get.

Learning all about podcasts and vlogging.
Which i will start to do next month for an online series for the gallery.
We'll start talking with our artists about their lives and their work.
I'm super excited about all this as it combines two worlds that i am passionate about
film and art.

Thinking about Letterpress and Book designs.
speaking of books. Yesterday i saw someone reading a book on their ipod??
This saddens me.
Also I am happy that there will be a book from unborn son.
So am going to pre-order and so should you.

yes, i find this site hilarious 
and this one too 
even though I have no idea who Ron is.

Did you know you can buy some of Gondry's things from him.

i might just open a gallery/second hand shop/flower shop/bookstore/coffee shop someday too.
as long as it can kinda looks like this


No comments: