Wednesday, June 03, 2009

the turtle and the hare

are these to twee? maybe a bit to martha stewart huh?
my laundry room WILL be this organized.
My cleaning lady will love me

the inspiration for the kitchen is based on this print and those shelfs.
hard to imagine

This house thing is taking forever.
The bathroom,living room, dining room are now done.
Just need to hang art on walls and sweep floor.
Bummer wave..need to have custom blinds made for front window.
For now using curtains just so people can't see us at night.
Disliking the curtains though.
Check back in a few days or next week when i start posting before and after photos.

Still searching for this chair. 
I'm convinced I can find a used one somewhere .
I don't want to pay full price just yet.
I also like this couch for some reason,I don't think H. does though.




1 comment:

lisa solomon said...

that chair is gorgeous