Friday, January 08, 2010

and so it begins...happy 2010

I can't believe how long I've had this blog.
I'm surprised and a little proud I've managed to keep it somewhat going.
In saying that though...I feel it's time for a change.
So if you've stumbled across this or are an actual reader of my rants
then i'm here to tell you that i can now be found here
it's nothing against blogspot.
I've just been wanting to get all my blogs connected in one place and have that place offer more.
So if you're still interested stop by and give the new format a chance.
Who knows i might actually update more often...
side note: i was bummed that hello charles was already taken but i kinda like my new name..
but hello charles will live on in archives and as always my best friend.

xo
m

http://thepiratesgospel.tumblr.com/

No comments: