Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I've got Piles too..hee hee






Seems someone out there started a Piles Wednesday. I've been looking through everyone's piles and have just realized that I might be the only one with just a mess I like to call piles.Where as everyone else has these neat and almost decoration type piles..hmmm.

There are two catagories in my house.A pile O'mess and a pile O' things to do.

piles of:
cd's to download
paperwork to file
art to frame
books to reshelf
laundry to put away
and a big old pile of mess on my desk.

2 comments:

lisa solomon said...

these count!!!

i've got the laundry pile too - i'll show you next week - how bout that?!?!

there is something about a photo that makes piles look better....

is that an old brownie super 8?

Anonymous said...

Little piles seem to be erupting everywhere... your desk looks like a hive of activity.
cheers, gracia