Sunday, August 13, 2006

A littlebird told me..

I've not kept up with the blog. i do say sorry for this.
I've been sorting out all these business matters, paperwork,websites,artwork...
I'm taking that leap and opening up my own artspace/mini gallery. I call it mini cause I'm starting it out small,in terms of size,goals,expectations and artists.I feel there are just so many talented unrecognized artists out there.Maybe this is my selfish way of trying to get to them first.All I can say is that I'm a lot nervous, a little confused, but very excited about this whole plan...So if I'm absent more then often.You'll have to understand that it's because i'm deep in the trenches of future small business owner (holy crap). A BIG shout out to Lisa and Thomas who have been so kind to help me in all matters webdesign/art.
so comming soon, opening 2007.....details to come,website soon.

4 comments:

Angela Wales Rockett said...

Congratulations and good luck! Can't wait to read all about it!

lisa solomon said...

it's really real now, huh???

so exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mylissa

Congrats on the site.I am totally up for the next swap and supporting your endeavours now that i've moved and sorted myself out ... move wise.

Keep in touch

Bests

Birdy

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! i can't wait to see what wonderful things you uncover.