Friday, November 17, 2006

In an effort to buy friendships,I'm giving away gifts


To keep more up to date on this blog I have decided to make more of an effort. I often wonder if anyone really reads this or if what I am writing is lame. So I'm going to take a different path for a bit.

Here is phase one: something new.

I am in the process of winter cleaning and have discovered as I usually do, tons of stuff that I have somehow gathered up and never have gotten around to enjoying. Goodie piles if I must name them. Now I have no room for them,out with the old goodies in with the new.I see on other blogs people are always having swaps and contests and giving away cool things. So I thought I'd give it a try. Mix it up a bit.
So here is my first attempt.

It's the great name that song challenge.

Works like this, I will post some lyrics to a song and for whoever can name the song will get some loot.Who knows if you'll like what you get.It's a chance you'll have to take. A few things I will be offloading...a stack of 7inch records
(not my Scott Biao)a surprise stack of polaroids I took over month, some art supplies, some books,mixed cd's and a bunch of other surprise things.
I havent decided if it will be a random drawing or if it's whoever guess it right first...I will make up my mind as I make up the rules. I can do that since this is my blog.
So with that here is the first attempt. If by a few days I get no response then I will declare this a bust,realize no one really reads this and just give it all away...


"Sleeping with a full moon blanket
Sand and feathers for my head
Dreams have never been my answer
Dreams have never been my bed"

good luck, I might be pursuaded to give hints and clues if you ask nicely.

please note the stack of records is what you'll get for guessing correctly.I've only showed the first and last record,in between is a surprise..hee hee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris Cornell
"Seasons" from the Singles movie soundtrack

Anonymous said...

chris cornell
seasons
singles soundtrack

swi
www.39forks.com

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

This sounds fun! No record player here so I am holding out for the next prize ~grins~