Sunday, November 19, 2006

hello..is anyone in here


went to see Ezra's exhibit,I was excited to see this show. As he was one of those artist that I've been watching grow.One thing I couldn't understand is why they put him in the project room and the other artist in the main room. Clearly he was the stronger artist and viewing experience.Also it seems that whomever was in charge of promotion,didn't do such a great job as the gallery was pretty bare. Maybe it has something to do with him being a NYC artist.Maybe it was the gallery ( I doubt that though)It seems that galleries make more of an effort for their local artists,totally understandable.However,when an artist is good should it matter so much where they are from.I think maybe I am naive to think this.

2 comments:

lisa solomon said...

hmmm - sometimes i think there is no rhyme or reason... but i love that you ask....

i am going to wait for the stack of polaroids to come up to guess your song [which of course i love the idea of!]

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....