Saturday, December 02, 2006

Don't Judge a...

12 days and counting till I am off to London. trying to sort things out. I'm spending tomuch time watching these.It's incredibly inspiring to see them and know that all the little films in my head could someday be turned out and I would have a place to put them.

The girl turns 1 in a few days. I can't believe I made it through a whole year. I keep going between moments of Happy/Sad tears and anxiety...a whole year already!! We celebrate tomorrow with a good old fashioned english Tea Party. I think the ifrst birthday is more for us then her.We made it through the year alive.

Oh Oh you know what's really good to watch,this. Not only is it funny but I remember crying when i first saw this scene.

I found out my neighbor wrote a book. So I have a copy and that is what I will read next.However, I am taking recomendations for books for my trip.

I can't remember if I mentioned one of my new favorite sites?

I guess I made the music quote just too easy.Dervunder,had it within minutes it seems. So off the records will go to him this week.

Next I have a small pile of books that I've finished reading,perfect for reading in the tub,at the kitchen table,tucked in bed, drinking coffee with, on the toilet or even in a tent in the woods. I wanted to do a book quote but felt that maybe that would seem pretentious.Then I thought "awe fuck it" if someone gets the quote they deserve the books.They obviously love books as much as me. So I thought I would at least make the quote a little obvious though...so get the quote and you get 4 great books mailed to you (a surprise).I will give hints as well, if needed.


"I think there's just one kind of folks. Folks. "

HINT: it's from my favorite book,which I've mentioned here on this blog before.It was also made into one of my Favorite films.
If you think you know,leave it in the comments.

1 comment:

lisa solomon said...

to kill a mockingbird??

xo