Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I think I might be in for a long day






I am officially starting the process of turning my daughters
chaotic mess of a room into a room that will in a few months (2)
fit two kids. Not just two kids but a 3 year old girl and a newborn baby boy.
I'm trying to make it 2 individual spaces.
I have no idea what personality Baby Bim* will have but I do
know the feisty personality of my daughter..

So here are the before photos. Please note this is the end of week messy room.
It's not always like this,oh who am I kidding, yes it is.
I have no idea how this will turn out and I don't really have any big plans.
Other then clean ,clean, clean.

*Bim is the nickname we've given the womb wiggler.
Bim was the name of the red little jackass animal H. had as a kid.


1 comment:

lisa solomon said...

can't wait to see how it turns out.

and when are you coming to visit??